Congratulations to the ’07 grads who just finished the bar exam! (Or, to those who are in Cali, who will finish later this afternoon.) Congrats, Queen of Swords – you’re alive. (We’ll ignore the fact that, after it was all over, you tried to take out your mom with a Sig Sauer.)
This blog, since its inception in the summer of ’06, has been subtitled “Right wing thoughts from the left coast.” In a mere three weeks (yuck), this pachyderm will be packing up her Volvo and moving to back East for ten months. “Right wing thoughts from the right coast” lacks a certain panache. Suggestions?
- “Still surrounded by bonehead liberals: have I left the Left Coast?” ~QoS
- “Another can of Libertarian Whoop-A” ~Neil
- “Right Wing Ramblings of a Right Coast Culture Warrior” ~TT
- “Right Winger Writing from the Right Coast” ~TT
- “The Three R’s of the Right Coast: Reasoning, Writing, and Arithmetic” ~TT
With headlines like this, you would have no idea that the Dow Jones broke the 14,000 mark for the first time in history – usually an indicator that the economy is moving along.
A vegetarian diet saves money. If we really lived in a free market economy, health insurance companies would be able to offer discounts to the grass-eaters of the world.