- She inadvertently followed in the footsteps of John Galt, Ragnar Danneskjöld, and Francisco d’Anconia in her choice of collegiate majors.
- Her friends have likened her to Julia Stiles’ character in 10 Things I Hate About You.
- She harbours dreams of giving up law in favour of becoming a secret agent/assassin who would dispatch of the enemy ubermensch via strangulation with her long, red hair.
- She never cared for dolls growing up.
- She owns a slide rule. Her physics teacher laughed when she used it in lieu of a four-function calculator on exams.
- As a New Englander of Luxembourgian descent, she’s genetically programmed to have a love on for chocolate Gran Marnier ice cream.
- She has loads of work to do. ;) (How’s that for a good response #7?)
Tagging others: Tammi, Tieki, Total Transformation, and anyone else whose moniker begins with “T.” The Queen of Swords
should give has given some fabulous answers, if as the practice of law will has let her induldge in some frivolity.
Please consider the comments to be open.